Learn more at http://thatknock.com
Melodies That Knock Vol. 1 is Decap’s first melodic sample pack inspired by his Future Knock sound. This kit is perfectly paired with Drums That Knock.
- 14 original samples composed by Decap
- Every sound from each sample is isolated into individual stems (73 total stems)
- All samples are labeled with tempo, and key, and ready to drop right into your DAW. No editing required.
- All samples can be re-arranged, chopped, flipped, stretched, etc
- Samples and stems are in high quality 44.1kHz/32bit format
- 2.48gb of top notch content
- Compatible with any DAW software or beat machine (Ableton, FL Studio, Logic, Reason, MPC, Maschine, Studio One, Bitwig, etc)
*Samples are not royalty free for commercial use. All clearance info contained in download file.
Drums That Knock Vol. 4 Featured on Katy Perry’s latest single – “Swish Swish”.
Purchase Drums That Knock Vol. 4 at http://www.drumsthatknock.com
Yesterday I was interviewed in my hometown (Nashua, NH) for the show Music Matters with Rosemarie. The episode will be airing on Comcast in the near future. Will keep posted with airing schedule.
Decap just did an interview with Beats, Grind & Life talking about music, equipment, business / finance, books he reads, etc.
Future Knock is a melting pot of sound rooted in hip hop with influences from EDM, trap, and pop with hard hitting drums and janky rhythms.
S/O to Spose for his new release “Good Luck With Your Life” hitting #17 on iTunes. I produced track #3 “All You Need Is You” w/ God.Damn.Chan.