Locksmith – LOUDER (Prod by Decap)
Ruel – Dazed & Confused (Prod. M-Phazes & Co-Prod. Decap)
Learn more at http://thatknock.com
Melodies That Knock Vol. 1 is Decap’s first melodic sample pack inspired by his Future Knock sound. This kit is perfectly paired with Drums That Knock.
- 14 original samples composed by Decap
- Every sound from each sample is isolated into individual stems (73 total stems)
- All samples are labeled with tempo, and key, and ready to drop right into your DAW. No editing required.
- All samples can be re-arranged, chopped, flipped, stretched, etc
- Samples and stems are in high quality 44.1kHz/32bit format
- 2.48gb of top notch content
- Compatible with any DAW software or beat machine (Ableton, FL Studio, Logic, Reason, MPC, Maschine, Studio One, Bitwig, etc)
*Samples are not royalty free for commercial use. All clearance info contained in download file.
Drums That Knock Vol. 3 were used on Jay-Z 4:44 album (on the track “Smile”)
Download the session file for Decap – “WE DID IT” (free)
Drums That Knock available now on Splice & http://www.drumsthatknock.com